YouBeenX.com - Forums

Viewing: YouBeenX.com > General Forum

12:56AM Feb 26, 2014
Replies: 13
MuayThaiJai
Jedi

Vitals: 22 - Male
Since no one is here anymore but me...
I claim these threads jaibx land. It's been a long journey first with the screename Rottweiler then muaythai jai. But finally the threads are mine forever... No seriously lol if you want to talk to me just add me on facebook

Page: 1 
08:46PM Feb 26, 2014
# 1
pimpdoutjedi
Jedi

Vitals: 25 - Male

ive felt we should just move to a facebook group for awhile now so the 15 or so of us that pop in can remain in touch.
-----------------------------------------------
i USED to be able to alter my title.

09:27PM Feb 26, 2014
# 2
Throne_av_Is
Distort America

Vitals: 30 - Male

Originally posted by pimpdoutjedi
ive felt we should just move to a facebook group for awhile now so the 15 or so of us that pop in can remain in touch.

I concur with said sentiment.
I'm probably cooler than you. And i'm probably right.

09:37PM Feb 26, 2014
# 3
Throne_av_Is
Distort America

I mean, just look at our join dates. We represent the launch year of 2004 yet we still dedicate ourselves to keep this decaying website afloat by posting within the forums. I may catch some scrutiny by suggesting this, but perhaps YBX needs a revamp, i.e., chatrooms, downloadable content, games that function, monthly contests amongst users, etc. Maybe I just sprained my wrists typing this, but I stand on it beause I genuinely care about YBX. Its been an important facet of my life for a decade.

10:45PM Feb 26, 2014
# 4
-Kelly-
THE SCOTTISH ONE.

Vitals: 21 - Female

Same

04:08AM Feb 27, 2014
# 5
MuayThaiJai
Jedi

Originally posted by pimpdoutjedi
sounds. good to me bro

04:21AM Feb 27, 2014
# 6
MuayThaiJai
Jedi

Originally posted by Throne_av_Is
I mean, just look at our join dates. We represent the launch year of 2004 yet we still dedicate ourselves to keep this decaying website afloat by posting within the forums. I may catch some scrutiny by suggesting this, but perhaps YBX needs a revamp, i.e., chatrooms, downloadable content, games that function, monthly contests amongst users, etc. Maybe I just sprained my wrists typing this, but I stand on it beause I genuinely care about YBX. Its been an important facet of my life for a decade.
Yeah you are right. But also the problem is what it always has been even when we were actively chatting in the threads. The problem is people still just use this as just a rate sight and no one comes to chat in the forums. My suggestion to make this forumn more live is put direct links you can't miss on the main page, and extremely noticeble when everyone votes on a picture. Ex "think he or she is a ten? Try talking to other tens in the forumns" you know stuff like that. Although looks really mattered here that much we all just chatted up and had fun. It's kinda our job to school the new generation of ybx how to treat our forumns so they don't wind up with like those random talking rp motherfuckers. Literally one of the most meaningful convos on rp I had was about booty. But we all know our ass threads here were way the fuck better

04:23AM Feb 27, 2014
# 7
MuayThaiJai
Jedi

Originally posted by -Kelly-
Same
I remeber you cutey how has it been?

10:04AM Feb 27, 2014
# 8
Throne_av_Is
Distort America

Originally posted by MuayThaiJai
Yeah you are right. But also the problem is what it always has been even when we were actively chatting in the threads. The problem is people still just use this as just a rate sight and no one comes to chat in the forums. My suggestion to make this forumn more live is put direct links you can't miss on the main page, and extremely noticeble when everyone votes on a picture. Ex "think he or she is a ten? Try talking to other tens in the forumns" you know stuff like that. Although looks really mattered here that much we all just chatted up and had fun. It's kinda our job to school the new generation of ybx how to treat our forumns so they don't wind up with like those random talking rp motherfuckers. Literally one of the most meaningful convos on rp I had was about booty. But we all know our ass threads here were way the fuck better

I hear what you're saying. People still do treat YBX as if its primarily a rating site, but the premise of this site is actually a form of social media. The one major component that is holding this site back is the general lack of progression with communication tools. In hindsight, Facebook is a rating site in a sense where you have the option to "like" pictures in a context that you're rating it so to speak. But with Facebook, you have broader range of communication. YBX doesn`t need to change it's charm' it only needs to appear interesting to the newer generation like you said. At the end of the day, people want to talk, not rate a picture.

08:00PM Feb 27, 2014
# 9
pimpdoutjedi
Jedi

Vitals: 25 - Male

he's a nice guy but honestly the downfall came when Garo bought it coupled with this crappy site layout design.
i USED to be able to alter my title.

09:54PM Feb 27, 2014
# 10
-Kelly-
THE SCOTTISH ONE.

I remeber you cutey how has it been?

Good, thank you! 2 kids now, boyfriend and a mortgage! Ive grown up lol

How are you?

05:06AM Mar 01, 2014
# 11
MuayThaiJai
Jedi

Good, thank you! 2 kids now, boyfriend and a mortgage! Ive grown up lol

How are you?
I'm great.lived from coast my late teens to mid twenties now I'm back home in the Midwest enjoying life family and friends.

02:16PM Mar 02, 2014
# 12
-Kelly-
THE SCOTTISH ONE.

I'm great.lived from coast my late teens to mid twenties now I'm back home in the Midwest enjoying life family and friends.

That's great!

I miss all the YBX people LOL

08:04AM Mar 04, 2014
# 13
MuayThaiJai
Jedi

That's great!

I miss all the YBX people LOL